The Masterclass of GP Update Refresher is one of the most comprehensive four-day GP courses offering GPs an update on the recent advances in Primary Care. It also serves as a refresher course on practical clinical topics which are relevant for the everyday practice of GPs… This course is a standout amongst the most far-reaching courses supporting GPs to meet the necessities for evaluation and revalidation.
This four-day course offers 30 CPD credits comprises of concise 30-45 minute presentations by specialists in various fields of medicines. Partaking doctors will have the capacity to apply the most current treatment procedures to common clinical challenges in their practices. Extended Q&A sessions give members the chance to communicate with speakers while a handbook with a copy of the presentation serves as an incredible reference after the conference.
- A standout amongst the most far-reaching GP courses.
- Four days of short talks focused on your requirement.
- Lots of chances to get answers to your questions.
- Great handbook- no need to take the heap of notes.
Speakers At Event
- . Dr. Philip Woodland (ROYAL LONDON HOSPITAL, CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST)
- . Dr. Peter George (ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL, LONDON, CONSULTANT RESPIRATORY PHYSICIAN)
- . Dr. Jo Spoors (ROYAL HAMPSHIRE COUNTY HOSPITAL, WINCHESTER, CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST)
- . Dr. Alex Lyon (ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL, LONDON, CONSULTANT CARDIOLOGIST)